New MacBook Air M2

Name
Glenn
Edit My Images
Yes
Decided to stop dithering and actually got a new MacBook Air today.
Fairly basic spec, 2022 M2 13.3", 8GB, 512GB, 10-core GPU, Space Grey

Didn't want to pay £200 extra for more RAM, I don't think I'll need it for what I do.

Very pleased with it, lovely machine to use.

Decided to stop dithering and actually got a new MacBook Air today.
Fairly basic spec, 2022 M2 13.3", 8GB, 512GB, 10-core GPU, Space Grey

Didn't want to pay £200 extra for more RAM, I don't think I'll need it for what I do.

Very pleased with it, lovely machine to use.
Very nice! I'm still on my 2020 M1 Macbook Pro and it is pretty good for everything still, so based on my other macs from around 2015 that are still just fine, I have high hopes for it. Plus, I got the applecare plan (£65 a year) which just gives me a bit moe peace of mind. 13" is such a great size overall - plus I use mine for work and personal.

Very nice! I'm still on my 2020 M1 Macbook Pro and it is pretty good for everything still, so based on my other macs from around 2015 that are still just fine, I have high hopes for it. Plus, I got the applecare plan (£65 a year) which just gives me a bit moe peace of mind. 13" is such a great size overall - plus I use mine for work and personal.
I got mine from John Lewis so it comes with 2-year warranty from them and basis 1-year from Apple. Adding AppleCare is £199 for two-years, which is a bit steep in my view.

Interestingly (?), whilst in John Lewis I had a dabble with some similarly priced Windoze 11 machines. Firstly, none of them felt as well made as the MacBook and secondly, two of them 'crashed'/locked up for no apparent reason.

I got mine from John Lewis so it comes with 2-year warranty from them and basis 1-year from Apple. Adding AppleCare is £199 for two-years, which is a bit steep in my view.

Interestingly (?), whilst in John Lewis I had a dabble with some similarly priced Windoze 11 machines. Firstly, none of them felt as well made as the MacBook and secondly, two of them 'crashed'/locked up for no apparent reason.
I’m not sure the original price of applecare I paid - but I know it gave three years of cover. To extend it (which I did last month) came to about 100 CAD for an additional year

Back