new manfrotto befee live arrived

Name
Bazza
Edit My Images
Yes
My new manfrotto tripod arrived a short time ago. first impressions well built and a bit heavier than I expected.
Hit a problem straight away though . That was how to fix my wireless remote (JJC SR-F2W) reciever to the tripod.Absolutely impossible, so out with the thinking cap and make something. Looking at the handle the thread on it had possibilities so scratched around in the workshop and came up with this
ok stainless steel bit of metal with holes already in just had to round off those corners , - rubber washer as a packing piece and a round camera accessory part ad a cut down bolt.The issue was it getting the reciever cable close to the camcorder and stay as in situ which ever way the tripod faced and yet not foul the camcorder.
It works, hurrah see below

P1040571.JPG

P1040567.JPG

P1040568.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky
Try out using above. First error was having the tripod legs too far apart nearly tripped over them so only opened to first stage. Next was panning and zooming at the same time, actually easier than I thought but best to stop the pan and at the same time zoom for continuous movement.
Edited out wind noise at the beginning and stretched out to include noise free section replacement using Adobe premier Elements 2020 and added the rolling explaination. Could have overridden sound with music but didn't want to do that So quite pleased with my first effort

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuM2ds0YJSc&ab_channel=Bazza1041

Last edited:
Back