New member from Exeter uk

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
No
Hello, just joined so hi from not so sunny Devon.

I have just purchased a used Olympus omd e5 mk1 as I was in New York earlier this year armed with only my camera phone and a cheapish bridge camera. When I returned from my dream holiday and started to print and frame my photos I realised how disappointing they were, I then decided to up my photography skills but on a cheap budget in case it's just another of my fads.
I have joined this forum for ideas and inspiration and to annoy everyone with my incessant newbie questions for which I apologise in advance.

So again hello everyone and a free virtual beer on me......thats how cheap I am.

Cheers Gary.

Welcome Gary, always plenty of ideas, inspiration and help on here ... what is this Olympus you speak of? :D :exit:

Only had it a day and completely baffled by all it's options. Already taken some good photos for me and hopefully my skills will grow with it and venture away from auto settings. Picked the camera up for a steal with a few extras but I think the lens is a little iffy but just means I can buy a new one.

Hi Gary, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi there Gary, enjoy the forum :welcome:

:canon::fuji:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I have been reading a few posts and everyone seems helpful and knowledgeable. I wont hesitate to ask for info as and when I need to.

The best way to learn how to use a new camera is just learn one new thing every day - that way you won't get bogged down in all the options - and I still need the manual very often for mine so you're not alone - and welcome
welcome.gif

Back