New music from my band...

Edit My Images
Yes
Heya! So my band finally got a chance to record a few more songs. We've just added one to our myspace page called Let's Work Together. Actually, the recording is the first and only time we've ever played that song, so you're hearing us having a lot of fun. ;) It's and old Willford Harrison song (not that anyone's ever heard of him!) and I like it.

Anyway, http://www.myspace.com/recklessredband and it's the first track.

Hope you like!

- CJ

Is that YOU on lead vocals CJ? That is great stuff!!

Well done :D (y)

Smooth as silk CJ, lovin that sound.:clap:
Dean:)

Wow I like that, So when you playing in Manchester, UK
:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks, all! Janice, yup, that's me on vocals. Staggerlee, please feel free to send over five plane tickets, and we'll play in Manchester as long as ya want! LOL.

- CJ

Staggerlee, please feel free to send over five plane tickets, and we'll play in Manchester as long as ya want! LOL.

- CJ

I,ll start saving see you in 20 years:LOL:.

Cripes CJ that track is excellent and you sing beautiful..:love:

Love it..(y)

PS: I'm with the others here, Get to the UK and I for one will be buying a ticket to see you..:wave:

OMG CJ :eek: You have an amazing voice and what a beautiful song. I'm listening to it for the fouth time through now and it just gets better every time.

You are one talented lady :)

Loving it!

Right up my street. Personally I couldn`t hold a tune in a bucket.....:LOL:

That's the first time that hearing that song has made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Fantastic voice CJ :clap::clap::clap:

Ok I've come to the conclusion that our CJ is Superwoman! :D

Brilliant talent for photography and teaching people natural lighting........ figure to die for........and now we find she has a voice that really rocks.

If I didnt love her...........I'd HATE HER!!!! :D :LOL: ;)

Crikey CJ.... awesome singing... and it's not just chicks who dig that voice either...:):)

Have to say, the band is pretty rocking to boot...!!

Thanks! Just got back from Arkansas, and am feeling very flattered. :)

Janice, LOL! No, definitely no superwoman here. Just very, very sleep deprived.

..maybe you are starting to understand what I meant when I said I had an exhibition of my work........

Back