Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Janet
Edit My Images
Yes
"New Old Film Challenge" #109 'Gone Shopping'

Stuff to buy and places where you buy it. Let's have your best interpretation of gone shopping. Get your shoehorns out!

As usual the following rules apply.

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back
One Entry per person

Entries will close midnight Monday 24th June and voting will be open for 3 days after that.

Chat about it in this thread: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...e-109-gone-shopping-discussion-thread.697397/

Last edited:
Nikon F601.Sigma 24mm. Centuria 200Asa eight years OOD.

Shop until you pear drop.

Last edited:
Well all I have is this shot taken by the famous Canon T70 and film used would be either Fuji superia 200 or Reala

Gone shopping for ice cream
cN7g5tK.jpg

Oops, sorry.

Any excuse for an old pic of @RaglanSurf . This is Camden Market in the '80's when it was still cool and not just for tourists. Nick may have just bought that jacket what he is wearing, he defo bought it at 'That London' (This London for the pair of us these days) and it appears in almost every photo of him for the next six or seven years. That's his best 'what do you think you are doing with that camera' face. Yashica FXD, a lens, film prob HP5 @ 1600 ASA as that's what I shot mostly in them days.

A9 sheet_35.jpg

Nick, that is a very good photograph and a worthy winner,but,not fair as you always have your wonderful MODEL available. :)

Apologies for the delay, will get the next challenge up later today.

Back