• ChrisR - Trees by misty Loch Etive

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
I was going to pick Autumn for this challenge mainly because its Autumn and also because I'm feeling lazy but we did that 2 years ago and I figured there wouldn't be enough new new old Autumn shots in folks shoe boxes so the challenge for this month is - Silhouette.

So whether you've shot a silhouette on purpose or you got a great shot by accident by underexposing, dig them out and enter them here.

As usual the following rules apply.

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back
One Entry per person

Entries will close Thursday 19th September and voting will be open for 3 days after that.

Entries only in this thread. Discussion in the new composite discussion thread: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-discussion-thread.698995/

Well I reckon the T70 got the exposure about right on semi auto and the film would be either Superia 200 or Reala. Anyway a silhouette could be something you can't see detail in for shoehorning ;)
XosMSQJ.jpg

Poll added, get voting folks.

It’s close at the top, last chance to vote folks, poll closes at 11 this morning.

That that was a close run thing, congratulations to @Peter B and to @londonbackpackr for pushing him all the way. Over to you Peter.

It was indeed a close run thing, and it's the first time I've come out top on this. I'll have to go and think up a topic and faamiliarise myself with the rules. :ty:

Back