Just call me Roxanne.
Edit My Images
No
The theme is "I'll drink to that."
As usual the following rules apply.

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back
One Entry per person

Entries will close at midnight on Sunday 24th November and voting will be open for 3 days after that.

Entries only in this thread. Discussion in the new composite discussion thread: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-discussion-thread.698995/

Reala100_2010-09-25_012-Edit-Edit.jpg by The Big Yin, on Flickr

The Last Double...

shot for one of our Film challenges... think it was challenge 2 - Doubles. Reala 100, Eos 3 and 50mm f1.8, Canoscan 8800f and i've a sneaking suspicion I souped it myself in a Tetenal kit.

entry deleted....silly me I've just realised I've broken the rules as although it was my camera used I didn't take the shot... as I'm in it.o_O
I'm playing the senior citizen's card on this one i.e. old age brain fart :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A boozy area in Ibiza and I'll drink to that if you can find the "cock-up" in photo merge.
vXNTlLP.jpg

Voting closes tomorrow morning.

Can we break the deadlock at the top?
For medical reasons, should it come to a draw, I am happy to cede victory to @PeterSpencer . I am currently undertaking treatment for prostate cancer, which is making me progressively less comfortable at thinking and organising. I shall be attending St James’ in Leeds for all of January which will preclude me from accessing my main computer.

EDIT name corrected. See, I told you I was getting addled!

Last edited:
Back