New Old Film Challenge #131 - Daytrip

Vote for your favourites for this theme. Three votes each.

• FishyFish

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Mr Badger

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mrs Snap

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • excalibur2

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • dmb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PeterSpencer

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Peter B

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • RaglanSurf

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Nige
Edit My Images
No
The theme for the 131st NOFC is "DAYTRIP"

Given we're all restricted to a degree this year, let's see some photos from daytips gone by.

The following rules apply:

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back
One entry per person

Entries will close at midday on Sunday 12th July and voting will be open for 3 days after that.

Well I just had to go back to the shot I've posted before and IMO it has it all..... age (taken about 65 years ago) and my poor photography skills and typical British summer weather.
Looks like a day trip to Brighton

djoC3H1.jpg

On a day trip to Coniston, scouting out locations with my daughter for her Uni 2nd year major photography project taking sequences of landscapes to show the changes from autumn to winter with a shot a month, which she did on medium format film. This beach vanished beneath the lake a week later so did not feature in the sequence she took.

Day Trip to Coniston

by D M Bloor, on Flickr

September 2014, Coniston, Eos 3, 35-135mm on Kodacolor Colorplus

Thanks guys..erm I think as I have to find a subject and set it up :D Well I have a short term memory of a gold fish so how do I know what's gone before?

Thanks guys..erm I think as I have to find a subject and set it up :D Well I have a short term memory of a gold fish so how do I know what's gone before?

There's a list of previous themes here. :)

Well done Brian, deserved win :clap:

Back