New Old Film Challenge #135 - "Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;" - POLL ADDED

Pick your favourites (maximum 3)

• FishyFish - Trig point leavings

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • dmb - OK at the edges

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • RaglanSurf - Rathbone Place

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • ChrisR - Sofia hotel

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • BADGER.BRAD - Derelict building

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • PeterB - Cottage

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • MrDrizz - Poster

• MrBadger - Brexit sign

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • PeterSpencer - Ted in bed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edit My Images
No
The theme for the 135th New Old Film Challenge is "Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;"

Something that this line of verse may inspire people to post.

The following rules apply:

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back
One entry per person

Entries will close at 18:00 on 13th September and voting will be open for 3 days after that.

Entries on this thread, please. Discussion on the common NOFC discussion thread, here...

Nearest I can find on film that matches "Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;" It is falling apart and the centre cannot hold much longer as the floors are well rotted and have already started to fall in. ! Probably holds true of the old caravan as well ! First test shots with the Holga 120n, Delta 400 or Ilford HP5 ? A few months ago.

000033070002.jpg

Last edited:
Specially conscripted to watch the flank Peter diverts his binoculars for a moment and sees that 'things fall apart, the centre cannot hold'! A worrying time,, especially for Ted, who has stopped playing his crumhorn for the moment, thank goodness.

1975ish, 81 Belgrave Road Darwen, Lubitel 2, unknown colour negative film.

Old_49_005_JPEG5.jpg

Congratulations to @dmb on winning a closely contested challenge. It's for you to pick a theme for the next round.

Well done David. Choose wisely now! :)
I thought this may be fun;

Back