Vote for your favourites, 3 vote, 3 days

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jao

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
Unintentional Camera Movement (as opposed to Intentional Camera Movement!)

As usual the following rules apply:

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.

Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person

Entries will close at midnight on Wednesday 8th. December and voting will be open for 3 days after that.

Entries only here please, discussion thread is here

Well, the horizontal panning was intentional camera movement for this plane landing, but the up/down/sideways parts weren't. :eggface: (taken for June 2018 FPOTY Airborne) Fuji Superia 400N, Filmdev, pretty sure Nikon F80.

000047560021-copy-tp.jpg

Last edited:
Very few of my unintentional movement scans will have not been deleted (after all, they are failures!).
Just pushing it a little, despite the UM, I like this one from my first roll in a Russian camera.
I was trying to use a slow shutter to cause blur in the passing train, but the whole frame suffered from movement.

Smena Symbol, Fomapan 100, Rodinal.

movement.jpg

Last edited:
Calumet 5x4, FP4, camera tripod mounted. Glen Orchy. This is a small section to show the effect rather better.

LF01-0177DetailTree.jpg

Shot on my Pentax ME Super from the aft end of the Sun Princess in 1981/82. To be fair, it might better qualify as 'too slow a shutter speed' or even 'the camera was steady but the ship was unintentionally moving' ;) :D

At-sea.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, well done dear. :)

A worthy winner, and overall some very interesting and, dare I say, artistic :exit:images.

Very good winning photograph.(y)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. As always, there were some extremely good (if that's the right word :thinking::LOL:) entries this time. I'll get my thinking cap on...

Back