• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jao

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
The next New Old Film Challenge (No 170) is Street Furniture;

Dig deep and find those post boxes, phone boxes, benches, lamps , bolards and other street adornments old and new. Hopefully folk will have lots of possible entries for this challenge

As usual the following rules apply:

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.

Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person

Entries will close at midnight on Wednesday 5th January and voting will be open for 3 days after that.

Entries only here please, discussion thread is here

Bench by the Thames. Shot on a Nikon FM2n with the legendary Nikon 105mm f2.5 lens Agfa Vista 200, tweaked in Lightroom (06)

Capital Ring Part 1 by Nick Watson, on Flickr

Last edited:
I made my selection. York, bollards and boards. 5x4 FP4, probably Symmar 150mm lens, camera less certain.

CoffeYard.jpg

Last edited:
Challenge closed and poll added

@simon ess please accept my apologies, I got your name wrong in the poll. Autcorrect, but my error for not spotting it. I have tried to edit the poll but it won't let me. Again apologies for my error!

Last edited:
@simon ess please accept my apologies, I got your name wrong in the poll. Autcorrect, but my error for not spotting it. I have tried to edit the poll but it won't let me. Again apologies for my error!

I hadn't even noticed.

The spelling error seems somehow appropriate. :)

Cluster's photo was my favourite, but I had a very hard time deciding where my two other votes would go! A strong set indeed for this topic. Congratulations to everyone.

Hey! That's a surprise... thanks to all for taking part and for the nice comments.
I'll give some urgent thought to the next theme and post it later today.

Dave.

Back