New Old Film Challenge #179 Spring Has Sprung ***Voting Open***

Time to vote, you have a maximum of 3 votes.

• simon ess - Tulips

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Cluster - New Blossom

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • dmb - New Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FishyFish - Sprintime

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Scook94 - In the grounds of Seton Collegiate Church

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ChrisR - Early Magnolia

• PeterSpencer - Selfie with pear blossom

• Raglansurf - Beechwood Bluebells

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Peter b - Feeding time

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Due to it being all spring-like, at least it is down here in the south, let's see your Spring themed photos.

Nature is waking up from its winter slumber, resplendent in it's blossoming wonderfulness, the countryside abounds with gambling lambs, daffodils and bluebells, and the country's cities and towns are presented with acres of skin with that curious pale translucent look that doesn't seem to exist anywhere else in the world and of course there's always a good smattering of bald blokes sporting a fetching shade of sunburnt puce, anyway you know the sort of thing let's see your best Spring photos.
Shoehorning as always is positively encouraged.

As usual the following rules apply:

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.

Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person

Entries will close at midnight on Wednesday day 27th. April and voting will be open for 3 days shortly after that.

Entries only here please, discussion thread is here

Selfie with pear blossom, circa 1987. No idea what came into my mind when I took this! Fujichrome, Yashica FR1, more than likely with the 50/2.8 ML macro lens, tripod mounted. as I have some closeup shots of the blossom taken from the same position, too boring to show here.

029_JPEG5.jpg

Time to vote.

Congratulations @Cluster over to you.

@Cluster you may find the list of previous themes useful.

Hi, The new Old Film Challenge #180 is "Triangle", Show us your triangles, pyramids, spires etc, featured in nature, architecture and abstract images.

Back