Votes: 1 6.3%
  • angelpaaul - Swinging

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dmb

Edit My Images
No
Intentional Camera Movement (as opposed to Unintentional Camera Movement! - nod to Jao), something I've done only rarely on film but know others have.

As usual the following rules apply:

- Must be taken by you
- Must be on film
- Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.
- Discussion in the discussion thread rather than the Entries thread, please.
- Shoehorning and even Crowbars are positively encouraged!

Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person

Entries will close at 10:30am on Monday 23rd May and voting will be open for 3 days after that.

Entries only here please, discussion thread is here

Spinning...

000022270028 Spinning.jpg

Pentax ME, Vivitar 28/2.8 lens (quite a useful focal length for ICM, I've found), Hoya ND8 filter, expired Lomo Redscale at EI 50. Usually 1-3 second exposures; the ME is useful for ICM as it it can go to 4 second exposures, plus it sets the exposure before the shutter is pressed, and doesn't change during the exposure (unlike the LX in aperture priority mode)..

Bump Still time to get moving and look through the archives.

60334259_2613048232057592_5151430173354098688_n.jpg

Unintentional Double Exposure, scratched and watermarked negative, film rebates left in place, to show it's a full frame not buggered about with - semi-intentional camera movement when I got down the front and didn't care if I was bounced into by a happy punter enjoying the music, it's a glorious mess, like the gig was, and I love it.

HIll Inn - Chapel Le Dale - BITD they had a barn around the back of the pub where they'd put bands on... This band were the support act to A band Called Gaelforce - though they shared 2 members with the headliner, basically, it was the guitarist/drummers "rockier" side project.

I was up there as bass for the headliner, but remembered I'd got my Camera bag in the car, so decided to get some snaps of the warmup - boy did they get the crown warmed up.

Yashica 108 Program, 50mm lens, Ilford XP4, Boots developing a,d scanned on a Canoscan 8800 iirc

Entries closed. Will get poll up after finishing my laundrymaid duties. :wacky:

@ChrisR well done Chris, beautiful shot, well deserved winner.

Thank you everyone, and for the votes. Close thing, though! I've got an idea for another challenge. We are travelling tomorrow, so unless I can get it up tonight, it might be Saturday.

Back