New Old Film Challenge #19. Clouds - Discussion Thread

simon ess

Just call me Roxanne.
Edit My Images
No
Talk about clouds, "the goddesses of idle moments."

If you're interested, here's a link to The Cloud Appreciation Society.

Well I love sunsets, but you have to be at the right place at the right time with a camera....as you can't predict when they are going to happen (well in the UK).

One nice thing about shooting square and squareish formats is I have a lot of landscapes where the sky and clouds are the primary feature.

Can someone please explain why I sold my Voigtlander R3A? :thinking::banghead:

I'm sorry Andy I'd like to offer you an explanation but I can't. I really can't see why anybody would sell such a fine camera, your actions are those of a madman. :mad:

That's beyond weird.

I thought I'd posted it but then didn't see it appear so I posted it again, assuming I'd messed up.

I still can't see the original.

Have I posted it somewhere odd?

Thank you.

It's not just me not getting tag alerts then.

Unless there's something about my account that doesn't send tag alerts as well as not receive them.

Nobody wants to talk to me. :(

:)

hurr

Can't put Aggy on the path to righteousness without @Solo man 's address, if tag alerts are busted (mine are working)we'll just have to wait till he logs on.........or something

hurr

Can't put Aggy on the path to righteousness without @Solo man 's address, if tag alerts are busted (mine are working)we'll just have to wait till he logs on.........or something
Sorry, not getting alerts unless, or until, I log in, which isn't that often lately... I will reply to your pm (y)

Back