New Old Film Challenge #19. Clouds - Entries thread Poll added

Please cast your votes for your favourite clouds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simon ess

Just call me Roxanne.
Edit My Images
No
I'm a member of The Cloud Appreciation Society and love to see clouds in photographs, from delicately wispy to dramatically threatening. So let's see your clouds.

Good luck. The challenge will remain open until Thursday the 13th. of August.
Usual rules apply - must have been shot on film, must have been shot by you, must be an old shot (not shot for the challenge)

Can someone please explain why I sold my Voigtlander R3A? :thinking::banghead:

The-Ben-in-cloud by Andy, on Flickr

Clouds over Ben Nevis. Voigtlander R3a, Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f1.4 on Kodak Ektar 100.

Since it's proved so successful in past challenges :D, I'll stick with NZ in 1974! Lenticular cloud over a South Island glacier, again somewhere between Te Anau and Milford Haven/Sound, whatever it is...

Pentax Electro Spotmatic, 55mm lens, Ektachrome.

Last edited:
Early morning over Atlanta, Georgia, USA taken on Kodachrome 25 about 30 years ago.

2ibgs5x.jpg

Congratulations to the winner, the clouds were very impressive.

Well done Roy,lovely photograph.

Excellent winner and a bloody impressive list all round. Top work folks.

So many good ones it was hard to know who to vote for. Seemed daft to choose them all!

Really liked Eric's pinhole pic, maybe not the best clouds but a really good pic I thought.

:tumbleweed:

I'd better thank the three anonymous well-wishers who voted for my image! And commiserate with Nick!

i wonder if @wakarimasen realises that his prize is that he has to set, and set up, the next new old film challenge? Entries thread, discussion thread, one week deadline, 3 day poll, multiple votes allowed...;)

i wonder if @wakarimasen realises that his prize is that he has to set, and set up, the next new old film challenge? Entries thread, discussion thread, one week deadline, 3 day poll, multiple votes allowed...;)
Oooops - I did wonder. OK - I will make amends this evening - once I've worked out what to do......

OK folks. The new entries thread is here and discussion is here

Last edited:
Back