New Old Film Challenge #201 - Minimal - POLL ADDED

Choose your favourite 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
As I haven't done this for a while please excuse and point out any mistakes.
I looked through the previous challenges and couldn't see anything similar so show us your minimalist photos, solitary trees, empty beaches, lonely hills etc.

As usual the following rules apply:
- Must be taken by you
- Must be on film
- Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.
- Discussion in the discussion thread (link below) rather than this Entries thread, please.
- Shoehorning and even Crowbars are positively encouraged!
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.
One Entry per person

Entries will close at high noon (ish) on Monday 27th Feb, with voting open for 3 days after that.
Entries only in this thread please, discussions can be found HERE.

Last edited:

HSE/NPL lines
by D M Bloor, on Flickr

1984, Yashica TL Electro on Kodak film using a Zeiss phase contrast microscope. The faint vertical lines are grooves 0.5 microns wide in a resin film on an HSE/NPL calibration slide. This was to check that asbestos fibres we collected from air in the workplace could be seen and counted.

Last edited:
Poll added.

Well done zx9 an excellent shot and a worthy winner, over to you for the next one.

Great photograph Keith, a well deserved winner.(y)

Last edited:
Well done, @zx9, cracking shot.

Oh thank you all for the votes and comments. It was taken in a client's auditorium when I thought no one was looking however I was spotted I don't know what they thought was most excentric, taking pictures of chairs or using a film camera.

I need to work out how to set the next challenge, which is going to have to wait until tomorrow morning.

HSE/NPL lines
by D M Bloor, on Flickr

1984, Yashica TL Electro on Kodak film using a Zeiss phase contrast microscope. The faint vertical lines are grooves 0.5 microns wide in a resin film on an HSE/NPL calibration slide. This was to check that asbestos fibres we collected from air in the workplace could be seen and counted.

Was it below the clearance indicator?

Back