• Topsy - Split tree on Dartmoor

• Droj - Scots Pine

• ChrisR- Old wood and mushrooms

Results are only viewable after voting.
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Post your shots of anything related to "Wood" any type of wood will do, trees, boats, buildings, as long as its woody it's admissible! As always shoehorning is positively encouraged!
BTW I know we've had trees in the past but I thought this might open wooden door for a few more entries :coat:

As usual the following rules apply:

- Must be taken by you
- Must be on film
- Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.
- Discussion in the discussion thread (link below) rather than this Entries thread, please.

Please include details of the camera, lens, film etc and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person only.

Entries close at midnight on Tuesday 30th April 2024 (or thereabouts), to be followed by the poll which will run for 3 days.

Please keep all discussion and comments in the "new old film discussion thread" https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-discussion-thread.698995/page-19

Last edited:
The end of a tree. Hasselblad 500CM, Fuji Acros, Bushey Park, West London. Originally shot for FPOTY 2017 but I went with a different shot in the end.

The end of a tree.
by Nick Watson, on Flickr

Mrs. Berry's mangle, wooden rollers, and handle. Lubitel 6x6, on a tripod I expect, metered incidentally with a Leningrad lightmeter . Tri-X.

1713959550467.jpeg

If only I had this now, it was the Rolls Royce of mangles. It could be used as an etching press.

Last edited:
Spiral Wooden Staircase in National Trust's Little Moreton Hall in Cheshire. Taken in 2017 with Nikon N8008 (aka F801) on FP4+ with my Nikon f/1.4 lens. This photo was used along with another 17 of mine as inspiration and illustration in my older brother's poetry book 'Dream Sequences' published in 2022.

2017-05-10-n8008_1-4-0011s.jpg

Last edited:
There dainty looking trees and big bully looking trees:-

FDn 50mm
APghVH5.jpg

Poll’s up for 3 days, get voting.

Back