New Old Film Challenge #24 Show Us Your Best Kids Shots (Discussions)

:D I had to look up "shoehorning" on google and still don't know what it means :rolleyes:

now this one I'm definitely out for. Can't think of a single thing I've had less desire to point a camera at.

Doesn't it just get your goat? :naughty:

I saw my son yesterday and he is in his forties and he knew what shoehorning was, well my wife and I didn't know....h'mm it must a generation gap thingy :(

Doesn't it just get your goat? :naughty:

I let the local Afro-Carribean Restaurants delivery service get mine for me usually... mmmm Curry Goat, Rice and Peas, and a glass of Guinness Punch to wash it down with....

I don't know 'shoehorning' either - but the online Urban Dictionary says "put something into a space where it doesn't fit". That certainly sounds like what the average kid excels at!

One of the stalls at the Cambridge Folk Festival does a mean curried goat. [Excuse me, brief Homer Simpson moment... "curried goat. mmmmm. (drool)"]

I would have thought the regulars around here would be comfortable with shoehorning generally speaking its the only way the entries to the "regular" challenges fit the theme... :)

Well I quite often go off topic in threads...would that be a sorta shoehorning i.e. put something into a space where it doesn't fit :D

Well I quite often go off topic in threads...would that be a sorta shoehorning i.e. put something into a space where it doesn't fit :D
I think you may be confusing shoehorning with tangenting :D

I think you may be confusing shoehorning with tangenting :D

Tangenting doesn't sound right o_O side tracking sounds best unless anyone can come up with anything better.........of course all this has nothing to do with the discussion about best best kids shots :D

New Old Film Challenge #24 Show Us Your Best Kids Shots
Chat here folks.
Pictures of/about kids shoehorning isn't just accepted its expected!

Struggling for this one, so just wondering what sort of upper age counts as kids? :thinking:

Struggling for this one, so just wondering what sort of upper age counts as kids? :thinking:
There's no hard and fast rules in F&C, as demonstrated in the "shoehorning" discussion earlier in the thread. If you think it fits then enter it, what's the worst that can happen?

Entries closing tomorrow folks, still time to get those masterpieces of Capra aegagrus hircus or just your darling children.

Rolleicord V, HP5+, my niece, some years ago!
15490585344_51615a324e_b.jpg

And I always thought the stork brought 'em.

Reactions: Jao
Aye aye, some days I have to work for a living. I'll do it in the morning. It'll take too long on my phone.

Aye aye, some days I have to work for a living. I'll do it in the morning. It'll take too long on my phone.
Just in the far off distance I can hear a very very tiny violin being played

Perhaps someone with a little time to spare could add the poll so that we may move on,. After all, it will soon be Christmas.

Back