New Old Film Challenge #31 "Green" Discussion thread

Oh, I see, pick on the colour blind week is it..... :D

Now, which shade of grey is green. :thinking:

It has to be green Andy, as in GREEN and not your favourite magenta tone! :exit::D

Think outside of the colour box my friend, then you can go b&w;)

It has to be green Andy, as in GREEN and not your favourite magenta tone! :exit::D

Yeah, Asha. You should have picked cyan, Andy has that nailed.

You are both mean boys who are just being mean. :D

I feel like I'm being marooned....... :D

That's right Asha.... people are green with envy when they see me using my T70

That's right Asha.... people are green with envy when they see me using my T70

Sorry Brian, but they're à shade of green due to feeling pukish ( is there such à word:confused:) at seeing such an ugly pièce of kit:D:D

AAMOI Andy...when you look at grass, hedges, shrubs etc what do you actually see? do you see just grey or would they look blue to you when asking the Mrs for what colour you are seeing, and is it a problem with all colours?

It's way too difficult to explain fully Brian, unless you are colour blind yourself you can't adequately describe it.
Basically I am red green blind so anything with those colours in them like blue or brown is difficult to spot. I can usually see that one is different from another but for example on a snooker table the green and brown are almost impossible for me to distinguish apart. As you have seen from my shots there are a lot colours with red \ green in them. :D

[QUOTE="Andysnap, post: 7264585, member: 9279]. As you have seen from my shots there are a lot colours with red \ green in them. :D[/QUOTE]

Whoops!........me tablet took on a life of its own and sent a reply without my consent:eek::D

Last edited:
@joxby

"Old mans marble club"....... Brilliant name for it , made me :ROFLMAO:.......Sounds so much more fun than "Bowls"

@wontolla your pic on the entries thread seems to have disappeared!

@wontolla your pic on the entries thread seems to have disappeared!
Showing alright on my phone! I'll have a look later when I fire the netbook up. Ruddy flickr keeps deleting the odd pic for some reason. Thanks for letting me know!

Hmm, curious!
Got to finish the bottle of Merlot yet, so every chance of a completely unrelated image! ;-/

Hmm, curious!
Got to finish the bottle of Merlot yet, so every chance of a completely unrelated image! ;-/

Still showing "this photo is not currently available" or similar, and clicking through to flickr gave me a 404. I did a refresh as well. Odd!

Still showing "this photo is not currently available" or similar, and clicking through to flickr gave me a 404. I did a refresh as well. Odd!

Atm shows on desk top but not on tablet.

Tomorrow morning it's likely to be reverséd.........modern tech!

Seems ok now? Showing on phone and netbook! BAD Panda!

I was thinking about using flickr just the other day but, I decided to pull my toenails off with a pair of pliers instead..it was less of a pain in the end..:)

I was thinking about using flickr just the other day but, I decided to pull my toenails off with a pair of pliers instead..it was less of a pain in the end..:)
I find it ok when working correctly, but just recently they have been fffffffarting around with it and it gets very annoying!
Still, it is free............

Don't forget paople, this challenge closes tomorrow evening so if you haven't already entered and want to be the potential winner, you have a bit over 24 hours to search your archive film shots for something "GREEN" ;)

@Chrisphoter Just wondering is that your intended entry?

It's perfectly acceptable as a challenge entry but I'm not sure if you've uploaded that double exposure in error?

Last call for entries .......

@Chrisphoter Just wondering is that your intended entry?

It's perfectly acceptable as a challenge entry but I'm not sure if you've uploaded that double exposure in error?
I didn't UPLOAD it in error ... but you're quite right - it IS a double exposure, and I'd not noticed! I've often squinted at it and thought "there's something not quite right about this...".

Oh well - 'No Votes City' for me this time.

I didn't UPLOAD it in error ... but you're quite right - it IS a double exposure, and I'd not noticed! I've often squinted at it and thought "there's something not quite right about this...".

Oh well - 'No Votes City' for me this time.

Don't be dispondent....It may turn out to be the most popular shot!

Poll going up real soon.......

If you haven't already voted for your favourite "Green" shot and wish to, then be aware that the poll closes this evening.....

Back