• ChrisR

• Carl Hall

Results are only viewable after voting.
Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
We've got to the big number fifty now, what a moment :beer:

The theme this time is "PAIRS". Duo, twins, set, couple, twosome. Anything that there is two of in the image.

No, not "pears", pairs! Unless it's a pair of pears of course :D

Usual shoehorning rules apply, meaning that it is not only accepted, but encouraged :p

Entries thread will be open for one week from now, closing around 8.30am on Thursday the 27th October. Voting will then carry on until around 11pm on Monday 31st, or a little later if I'm late back from skittles!

Normal rules apply-
  • Must be a photograph taken by you
  • Must be on film
  • Must have been taken prior to the start date
  • Please tell us about the camera and film etc, with a description of the image.

Discussion thread is here

Last edited:
Reactions: Jao
Old Boots by The Big Yin, on Flickr

Neopan 400cn, Boots Developed and Home Scanned - from my first reel "back to film" back in 2009. Canon EOS 5 (that grenaded two rolls later) and the 50mm f/1.8

Boots are still going strong though... pretty much the only thing that is, tbh - 400cn discontinued, EOS-5 released the magic smoke, nifty fifty got dropped and fell to bits...

Yashica Electro GTN, Portra 160, Tate Modern, 2010

It's at the Tate but is it art?

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Nkdw7J]CNV00001 by Nick Watson, on Flickr[/URL]

I'm pretty sure this was the first or second roll of Portra I ever used, it certainly restored my faith in colour negative film.

On the edge of a crater created by a mine under the German front line on the Somme in WW1..I just scratched the surface and two grenades rolled out :eek:
Rollei SL66
grenades-1000px_zpsg4wxfvrd.jpg

Last edited:
On Christmas morning in 1974, this pair were having a hard time climbing the Franz Josef Glacier in South Island, New Zealand...

(Earlier that day we had awakened to the news that Darwin had been more or less demolished by Cyclone Tracy; it was bizarre to face a beautiful calm day and climb up the glacier!)

Kodachrome in the Pentax Electro Spotmatic, 55mm Takumar lens IIRC.

Thanks for the votes some fantastic images this month .

Sorry for the delay guys. Kevin is busy and I forgot . . . I but I'll get the threads up later today .

Back