> New old film challenge 57 "Flowers" discussion thread.

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
This the the discussion thread for the "Flowers" challenge

As usual, the rules are copied and pasted from Nicks challenge, so if they're wrong its his fault...:)
  • Must be a photograph taken by you
  • Must be on film
  • Must have been taken prior to the start date
  • Please tell us about the camera and film etc, with a description of the image but don't go nutz
Closing date of midnight on 13th February one week from today, poll will run for 3 days.

The entries thread is here

Last edited:
I might have summat for this .....not so old but on film, shot by me and in colour......I know where the print is, here's hoping the film/camera details are written on the rear so I can find the neg as the scan is no longer on my computa

I'd have started the ball rolling but I can't seem to log into Photobucket at the moment! :( Anyone else having trouble with it, or is it just me?

Edit: Seems to be working again now. :)

Last edited:
Oh, I have lots of flower shots. The hunt begins.

I'd have started the ball rolling but I can't seem to log into Photobucket at the moment! :( Anyone else having trouble with it, or is it just me?

Yeah mine's slow and finally got in 10 mins ago, but and couldn't log in yesterday at the time I tried.

My 2017 resolution is easy: use flickr instead of Photobucket... it's been a dream in comparison! :) :) :)

Have you considered sending your entry in by pigeon?

Still won't work from flickr, so I've uploaded a file from my computer. No idea what the problem is.

All sorted now.

(y)

I might have summat for this .....not so old but on film, shot by me and in colour......I know where the print is, here's hoping the film/camera details are written on the rear so I can find the neg as the scan is no longer on my computa

Posted an entry, not the one I had planned on as I can't find the negative to rescan it and i'm not entering a scan of the print as it will be carp by comparison.

Back