New Old Film Challenge #58 "You" - DISCUSSION

Huh "You" ?...hands up who wants to see a picture of me :eek: h'mm lateral thinking around the word "you" o_O

Huh "You" ?...hands up who wants to see a picture of me :eek: h'mm lateral thinking around the word "you" o_O
We all want to see a picture of you Brian, you know that.

We all want to see a picture of you Brian, you know that.

Thought of a get out:- if I pointed a finger at you and said "hey you" then I can post a shot you o_O All you need to do is in the title call it "HEY YOU" (y)

Can anyone else see a slight resemblance to Tony Hancock in that first one?

Hancock..... that's nearly an armful. :D

Well I'm going to post a souvenir of my fairly recent visit to the moon.......I went ( or was I sent??:D @Andysnap ) alone without breathing apparatus nor weapons to fend off any stray alien beings, as it turns out I was the only one!!:LOL:

It was a superb experience, one of which I shall remember for all time and indeed I have a printed photographic record of the event on display in my home:p:)

My wife reckons I look like Ronnie Corbet, well when she wears tight gym type trousers I say to her it reminds me of Max Wall:- :D
max wall.jpg

Well I'm going to post a souvenir of my fairly recent visit to the moon.......I went ( or was I sent??:D @Andysnap ) alone without breathing apparatus nor weapons to fend off any stray alien beings, as it turns out I was the only one!!:LOL:
It was a superb experience, one of which I shall remember for all time and indeed I have a printed photographic record of the event on display in my home:p:)

Asha on the moon by Andysnap.jpg

Electric nose and eye brow trimmer off ebay £3.50...bit cheapie made and wouldn't buy again...h'mm had to look up John Deere and are you going way off topic introducing tractors :D

tractors.....I dunno, minimum spec I reckon, I wouldn't like to tackle them eyebrows with just a garden strimmer, thems proper hardcore eyebrows.....majestic yes, but not to be underestimated...:)

Back