• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChrisR

I'm a well known grump...
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
@Andysnap and I have had a chat and we have a theme: harbour. Look in your archives and find something to do with a harbour…

As Andy's busy making dangerous things safe, I'll get on to it...

Rules, as usual:
◦ Must be a photograph taken by you
◦ Must be on film
◦ Must have been taken (and devved and scanned) prior to the start date
◦ Please tell us about the camera and film etc, and a small description of the photo.

Closing date is 13th March at midnight, and I'll get a poll up for a few days after that.

Entries only in here please. the discussion thread is here...

Last edited:
Nikon FG, Nikon 24mm f2.8, 13 year OOD HP5. Harbour hardware on the Mersey.

Chains by Andy, on Flickr

I have two versions of this, one taken with a sub miniature Ensign model 55 and one on an OM10.....I think this is from the OM but not sure

And yes it has a wonky horizon, purposely added to give the result some originaility and class:D

Harbour.jpg

Cromarty Harbour about 5(?) years ago. Camera was a Canon Eos 50E from eBay to take advantage of the lenses for my Canon DSLR. Lens was the Canon 24-105 and the film was XP2 developed at Tesco while they still did such things.

Photo22_21-red.jpg

June 2013, Torquay, mam 6......ummm, Provia ? looks a bit cool for Velvia, but it might be cloud cover...I dunno

bgp6if.jpg

Last edited:
Now closed, poll coming soon...

Poll added, since there are 21 entries I decided to give y'all 4 votes, over 3 days. Off you go... ;)

Well done Carl and Jan both excellent entries.

Well done Carl and Jan both excellent entries.

Ah, there's me asleep at the wheel! Lots of change since I last looked at the list (I got a vote, yeah!), but congrats to both of you. Now you have to organise the next one between you. Oh, Carl, don't fall for that "I'm a bit busy with safety checks" malarkey... ;):D:banana:

Ah, there's me asleep at the wheel! Lots of change since I last looked at the list (I got a vote, yeah!), but congrats to both of you. Now you have to organise the next one between you. Oh, Carl, don't fall for that "I'm a bit busy with safety checks" malarkey... ;):D:banana:

:thinking::whistle:

Well done guys...too many VG shots that put my shot down the pecking order, so the next one should be harder like "a shot from a helicopter" :D

Thanks all, and we'll done to @Mrs Snap too :)

I'm happy for you to pick the next theme if you want? I think I picked the one before this one and I'm not very good at thinking of themes haha.

Ok, if you're sure. I do have an idea in mind that I don't think has been done before. I'm off out now so I'll sort it out tonight or tomorrow :)

well bugger me, I came third. Huge congrats Carl (I thought that place looked familiar before I saw the title) and Jan

ahem... fourth ;)

missed the voting completely this time folks - many thanks to the people kind enough to give me a +1, felt nice to actually be able to participate in something within F&C for once...

Congrats to the Joint-Winners, if I had voted, I'm afraid it wouldn't have split the tie, simply increased your joint winning margins (and moved @ariel7515 up into joint 4th place into the bargain).

ahem... fourth ;)

missed the voting completely this time folks - many thanks to the people kind enough to give me a +1, felt nice to actually be able to participate in something within F&C for once...

Congrats to the Joint-Winners, if I had voted, I'm afraid it wouldn't have split the tie, simply increased your joint winning margins (and moved @ariel7515 up into joint 4th place into the bargain).

You just couldn't let it lie... do I go around dispelling your illusions of grandeur? :LOL:

I'm still happy with that result though

Back