Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheBigYin

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Okay, given my (non film) stuff for the past few years up until my recent shooting hiatus has all been "Candles, Skulls and Dimly lit rooms", this shouldn't come as a surprise, but my topic for the next challenge is

"SPOOKY" (not @Spooky - an entire thread of pictures of the same person wouldn't be QUITE what I had in mind)

Hopefully it's a broad enough topic - doesn't have to be some still life stuff like the shots I took that inspired the idea, plenty of scope for "ghost images" (long exposure blurred people walking through frames) - double exposures (intentional or happy accidents) that gave a wierd or slightly eerie feel to the shot - the obligatory "graveyard" images that we seem to get now and then - old/ramshackle buildings... you get the idea, usual "shoehorning any old picture in" kind of deal...

Rules, as usual:
◦ Must be a photograph taken by you
◦ Must be on film
◦ Must have been taken (and devved and scanned) prior to the start date
◦ Please tell us about the camera and film etc, and a small description of the photo.

Closing date is 29th April at midnight, and I'll (hopefully) get a poll up for a few days after that. If I don't, please give me a nudge, as I've probably fallen asleep due to the extreme tedium of my current "day job" gig...

Entries only in here please. You have a good old blather about it over here

Last edited:
FnC_ofc62_Spooky.jpg

According to Lightrooms tags this was

35MM, B&W, EOS-3, Film, Ilford Delta 100, Perceptol, still life

I'm pretty sure it was the 17-40L at the long end, Lighting c/o a couple of Lencarta Flashes/Softboxes.

As to the whole story behind the picture, well - it's a long one, and probably best explored elsewhere (caution - link contains mainly digikal imagery)

spooky double exp....

I'm gonna say....Spotmatic, fp4 and 2009

zml98o.jpg

ok folks, I think we'll call that the end of things now... Poll to follow in a short while

Well done mate, a cracking shot, and yes, it does mean you have to put on your thinking cap and come up with a new old theme. :D

Back