• RaglanSurf

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • simon ess

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edit My Images
No
Post your entries here for the New Old Film Challenge under the heading "Take Off!".

Entries will close at 9pm on Sunday 2nd July.

As always, the rules are that the photograph must have been taken by you, on film, prior to today, 25th June 2017.

The discussion thread is here

I'll kick things off with a rather predictable interpretation (and done-to-death subject), which should probably be entitled Failed Take Off

Hasselblad 80mm, Kodak Ektar

35394887721_6cbc2f2ab9_c.jpg

An easy choice inspired by Andysnap, although it took a bit of finding! This would have been late 90s with the Konica FC-1 and probably a Tamron zoom of some sort, probably HP5 to get a bit extra speed. The game was between Highland and Falkirk.
neg-3-copy.jpg

Last edited:
Leuchars air show 1993, took my boy and his friend. Here, the Red Arrows, shortly after take-off...

CN93L12 by Chris R, on Flickr

Pentax ME with Tamron-f 85-210 at max tele, hand-held, aperture priority metering, no exposure compensation, on Kodak 200 ISO colour negative film.

Well a T90 firing would wake the dead and it sure made this Robin take off 1/1500 sec:-

Hi Brian - It looks like your photo account has been locked. Any chance you could use a different host, or upload your entry directly?

Hi Brian - It looks like your photo account has been locked. Any chance you could use a different host, or upload your entry directly?

Is my picture NOW missing or blocked...as I can still see it?

Still missing Brian.

H'mm does that mean every shot I've ever posted here from Photobucket and I'm NOW the only one that can see them :eek: It would be nice if F&C allowed shots of 1000px on the longest side to be uploaded...I don't mind a bit of advertising to pay for it or maybe a one off payment of say £5 to be a full member here.

Last edited:
I can see it now Brian. Rather than hijacking this thread, I'm going to start a Photobucket Q&A/test thread in this forum.

Anyone see my shot now as am trying google photos....just copy and paste the pic after uploading.

The poll closes at 9:30pm this evening, so please get your votes in if you haven't already.

Congratulations to @Mrs Snap !

A great photo and a very creative interpretation of the theme :clap:

It's over to you for the next challenge.

Congratulations to @Mrs Snap !

A great photo and a very creative interpretation of the theme :clap:

It's over to you for the next challenge.

I've got an idea for the next theme and it could well involve more creative interpretations. The F&C shoehorn will probably be in demand!!

I've got an idea for the next theme and it could well involve more creative interpretations. The F&C shoehorn will probably be in demand!!

EDIT: meant to say, congratulations, Janet. That was an excellent as well as a very imaginative shot!

Last edited:
Back