New Old Film Challenge #67: Bingo!! - Discussion...

In fairness, I have found a couple of things...they're just rubbish!

Photobucket is so friendly compared to flickr ...how the heck do you post a shot here after uploading to flickr. I uploaded a 1000px longest side to flickr and get a thumbnail, copy and paste here and get a thumbnail pic h'mm not much use, and trying to save your uploaded shot is a nightmare as it ask for an album or create one, well I did and it's disappeared. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Photobucket is so friendly compared to flickr ...how the heck do you post a shot here after uploading to flickr. I uploaded a 1000px longest side to flickr and get a thumbnail, copy and paste here and get a thumbnail pic h'mm not much use.

* Click on the photo you want to share in your photostream.
* Right bottom of the greyish frame around photo should have some buttons, click third from the left, it's an arrow pointing to the right. If in doubt, hover your mouse cursor for few seconds over button.
* When you click it, you will see few options availible. Click 'BBCode' and select resolution from the drop down menu below.
* Now copy the link above drop down menu and paste it in your post. Just make sure you do in new line. Done ;).

* Click on the photo you want to share in your photostream.
* Right bottom of the greyish frame around photo should have some buttons, click third from the left, it's an arrow pointing to the right. If in doubt, hover your mouse cursor for few seconds over button.
* When you click it, you will see few options availible. Click 'BBCode' and select resolution from the drop down menu below.
* Now copy the link above drop down menu and paste it in your post. Just make sure you do in new line. Done ;).

Thanks.

Great theme!!... I did not know about the names for the Bingo numbers you have there, in my country we have the same but with different names, so it was a nice surprise, everyday I learn something new. :)

At the beginning it was difficult to decide if I should give more importance to meaning of the number's name (to the story behind it) or just focus on the name itself to pickup the right picture to share.

I like this theme, it's not one I've seen anywhere before :) Hopefully I can find something to fit! Might have to Google bingo numbers first to get a list, as the only one I know is two fat ladies!

edit: No wait, I know the ducks too! :D

Last edited:
Well I've just entered my first image it's a bit of a shoehorn but well I've got to start somewhere!

A quick reminder that this closes at midnight tomorrow. Just one day left to get any more entries in! :)

This is a tough one; I haven't even begun to look yet! First pick a number from 1 to 90, then search for an image that corresponds... aaaarrrggghhhhh!

Or maybe there's another way...

Back