Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Peter B

Double Numpty
Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
This is the entry thread for the next instalment of the New Old Film Challenge. The theme this time is a non-seasonal one: Reflections

Standard rules as always:

•Must be taken by you
•Must be on film
•Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
•Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance
•One Entry per person

Closing date is a week from now, at midnight on the 9th of October, which coincidentally is my late mother's birthday and also a day for reflection (y).

The discussion thread is here: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...enge-73-reflections-discussion-thread.664034/

Last edited:
What about this variation on reflection o_O

Viv 28mm close focus
C0TeayX.jpg

One of my possible entries for the FPOTY Transport month. It could also have been a contender for the Reflections month too but I've taken a different one that I prefer now ;)

This was taken on the M5 on the way back from the F&C trip to Cornwall in May. Mr Snap was driving at that point!!

Behind-You by Janet, on Flickr

This is Loch Pityoulish in the Cairngorms from 2007 and my ultimately unsuccessful dalliance with a Leica M3 & 50mm Summicron. Film was Ilford XP2 and almost certainly processed at Tesco as it was an absolute bargain at the time. There are 2 peaks that can just be made out beyond the darker land mass, and I think this may have been my best results from XP2
2007-copy-psig.jpg

Carl's last minute entry brings this one to a close, so I'm now off to organise the poll. :)

Closing date for votes is high noon on Sat 14th oct, in case anyone is superstitious about Friday the 13th. :cautious:

Last edited:
High Noon has duly arrived with the final shoot-out being between Nick and Kevin, and it was really close. By a short head therefore (10 v 9), it's many congrats to @RaglanSurf for his Fleet Street shot. :clap:

Last edited:
Thank you folks, I’m chuffed

Well done Nick. Your image made me think of the "Harry Worth in the window" TV sketch -
I remember one of my friends getting told off for doing that by a shopkeeper once. He tried to claim he wasn't doing any harm, but got a reply something along the lines of "It's not you that has to wash the all the snot and nose-prints off the window every morning!". Probably a fair point well made. :D

Last edited:
Back