New Old Film Challenge #94 - "Pairs" DISCUSSION THREAD

..and anything about Bristol and you might get a suspension. o_O:D

A bad memory gets annoying when you go into a room and say to yourself "what did I come in here for " :rolleyes:
Anyway this pairs theme is not easy as either you have a pair or you don't...difficult to shoehorn.

I do that all the time o_O Or, I think "oh I need to find out something", but by the time I've got Google up I've forgotten what I'm doing!

You could post a photo with four of something in, and call it a pair of pairs ;)

I saw @steveo_mcg 's great entry and immediately had a sense of deja vu, and then it hit me that we did "pairs" as a theme 2 years ago. I can't remember what I did at work two days ago, but I remember a random post off an internet forum from two years ago. Nice one brain! :LOL:

Whats more embarrassing is my complete lack of imagination, I pulled the exact same image as last time...

H'mm either the mods have deleted my shot or I forgot to hit the post reply button o_O

I had a look at my entry in that challenge, to see if I too had chosen the same image (no). The post is here... The interesting thing is not the post, or the image, but the "Proudly hosted by Ph*tobucket" watermark over it. I don't know yet whether this applies to all the old PB images that had become unavailable, but it's certainly a better outcome than their earlier "image unavailable" messages!

lol...

I only looked at the 1st post list, scrolled down to 1 and didn't notice it only goes to 42..:oops: :$

oh well, its a pair of pairs...:D

lol...

I only looked at the 1st post list, scrolled down to 1 and didn't notice it only goes to 42..:oops: :$

oh well, its a pair of pairs...:D

I can see how that would easily happen.

The list was structured badly really, so I've moved things about about a bit.

I can see how that would easily happen.

The list was structured badly really, so I've moved things about about a bit.

That's a very kind post, but I should have been paying more attention tbh.

duh

Still, its a fine edit...(y)

Back