New Old Film Challenge #96 - Corners - Entries Poll Open

Vote for your 3 favourite photos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simon ess

Just call me Roxanne.
Edit My Images
No
After all that squishy, curvy fruit we need something solid and substantial.

Standard rules apply -

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Feel free to include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you wish.
One Entry per person

Shoehorns are welcome.

Closing date for entries is midnight on Tuesday 11th of December 2018.

Discussion thread is here.

Last edited:
32307050838_f9569e8801_b.jpg

Leica M3 | Canon 50mm f1.8 LTM | Agfa Vista 400

My newly completed shed and decking in 2017. This is a shot from the test roll of my (then) brand new battered old second-hand OM4 Ti, not sure what lens tho. No idea about the film. The Ti works a treat, despite looking like it's been run over and then roughly sanded.

April_2017_15_sml.jpg

F90X, Nikkor 35-70mm. superia 200Asa.

Worn out corner.

This version of the Griffin bar in Bath Street, Glasgow, dates back to 1903 and is diagonally opposite the King's Theatre. When I worked near here in the 80s it was a really busy pub lunch boozer in the business district, whereas nightime would historically have seen the theatre crowd. Probably my first roll through the Minox 35GT, Delta 400 in D76. The building at rear left was originally a hotel, and later the Baird Hall student residence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beresford_Hotel

minox-29-copy-2-apug.jpg

The Corner of the Room

Nikon F100, Nikon 50mm f1.8, Fuji Acros 100.
Lamp by Andy, on Flickr

Thanks chaps, an unexpected win as there were some excellent photos this month. Well done everyone. (y) I'll get thinking and report back with the next challenge topic. :)

If it's OK with everyone, could we run this challenge through the Christmas period and put the poll up on 2nd Jan? I know lots of people are busy with shopping, presents, visiting relatives, etc. at this time of year, and some will be away from home (and their photo archive), so an extended entry period should make things a bit more relaxed for us all?

Thanks chaps, an unexpected win as there were some excellent photos this month. Well done everyone. (y) I'll get thinking and report back with the next challenge topic. :)

If it's OK with everyone, could we run this challenge through the Christmas period and put the poll up on 2nd Jan? I know lots of people are busy with shopping, presents, visiting relatives, etc. at this time of year, and some will be away from home (and their photo archive), so an extended entry period should make things a bit more relaxed for us all?
Good idea, we’ve done it I previous years to give everybody a chance to join in, sometimes it’s been planned, sometimes people couldn’t be arsed and sometimes people have just forgotten. Any way works.

Back