New Old Film Challenge #98 – ‘Summer will soon be here!’ – Entries Thread ---- POLL UP -------

Vote for your three favourite images, poll will close automatically in thee days!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jao

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
With Christmas and New Year well and truly past, its time to think of the warmer days ahead, all be it after the bitter cold of January, February and March!
So share your best images of ‘Summer will soon be here!’

Must be taken by you
Must be made on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Feel free to include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you wish.
One Entry per person

Shoehorns and 'ultra wide' (pardon the pun) interpretation not only welcomed but positively encouraged!

Entries in and submitted by 9pm on the 15th January and the poll will go up shortly after for 3 days

Discussion thread can be found here:
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...ll-soon-be-here-’-–-discussion-thread.690366/

Last edited:
When you see daffodils it's a sign that spring\summer is coming
y7pvZJk.jpg

My laburnum tree flourishes in the last week of May or first week in June, and some years you get ideal conditions to photograph it. This would be from late 90s with the Konica FC1, and didn't Fujichrome really sing with a polariser in good light?

2019-01-12-0012-copy-tp.jpg

I've probably used this before, but I'm not finding much inspiration. Here we have Spring and Summer on the one tree...

R1-03408-0023 by Chris R, on Flickr

Pentax MX, Meyer-Optik Orestor 135mm lens (one of the 15-blade screwmount preset lenses) and Agfa Vista 400 film

And we have a winner, well done @RaglanSurf, great image, well deserved win. Over to you for #99!

Many congrats to Nick, bluebells just really nail spring. Hope you have a great day out with the gang tomorrow. (y)

Congrats Nick,lovely photograph,great colour.

Congrats Nick...h'mm we seem to have the same faces for this particular comp, guess not many guys on F&C have a backlog of film pics to choose from o_O

Thanks folks, thinking cap on.

Congrats Nick. You’re winning everything these days. Have you thought about buying a lottery ticket? :)
Good idea, dine. Drinks on me if I hit the jackpot

Last edited:
Back