New Old Film Challenge - No 80 - On The Beach Discussion Thread

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry for the delay but I finally got it up and running.

Talk here if you want. :D

Thanks and an easy one so probably will be flooded with posts :eek:

Have to be careful not to be stranded by the incoming tide.

Damn, I've got nothing for this one. :(
You must be the only one, everybody I know has at least one shot of a beach. Even @Andysnap has one he took when he got cut off by the tide on Holy Island.

Just in case you've forgotten about Andy's adventure you can read all about it here

Badgers have never been renowned for being a marine animal. :D I've no beach photos on film, the closest I've got to the coast on film are those photos of the River Mersey at Eastham Ferry that I posted a couple of weeks ago. I must try to put that right this year. :whistle:

...well shoehorning is going on already as the title is "on the beach" and not "a beach" ok somebody will say "what about sand" :D So if you have anything on a bit of builders sand being used whose going to know o_O

Ok I’ve been wondering what this is for hours, and didn’t want to ask without sounding stupid, but I’m going to ask it.......what is shoehorning o_O
It’s an f&c tradition which allows shots to be entered into film challenges irregardless how tenuous the link to the original challenge subject.

It's a way to make it fit. Like putting a 'shoehorn' into the back of a shoe and pushing hard.
Some bend the rules a little and use crowbars!

...well shoehorning is going on already as the title is "on the beach" and not "a beach" ok somebody will say "what about sand" :D So if you have anything on a bit of builders sand being used whose going to know o_O
but it doesn't say you have to be on the beach:D. its all in the interpretation:p

The poll is up. ;)

Back