• -Oy-

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Roy
Edit My Images
Yes
This is the entry thread for the next installment of the New Old Film Challenge. The theme this time is “Recycling”

Cycling/ Recycling/ Rubbish - wield the shoehorn as you see fit!

Standard rules as always:

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance
One Entry per person
As always, f&c shoehorning is positively encouraged.

The discussion thread is here

Closing date is midnight on Monday 21st of May

Last edited:
Cycling/ Recycling/ Rubbish - wield the shoehorn as you see fit!

I can tick all of those boxes with this picture! A childs bike left by a rubbish bin. It's a recycled photo because I entered it into last year's Film Photographer of the Year comp!

Taken on a walk along the River Severn in Worcester. Olympus 35RC on Fuji Superia 200.

Forgotten-Bike by Janet, on Flickr

Art installation made from recycled furniture, on the side of Summerhall (a building given over to the arts in various ways) in Edinburgh, 2015

1505EVB3BW01 by Chris R, on Flickr

Voigtlander Bessa R3A, Minolta M-Rokkor 40/2 lens, Tri-X... part of my OCOLOF experiment!

Shoehorn duly trotted out for this one taken at Port Askaig, Islay, in 1986 or 87. Me and buddy decided to have a cycling weekend camping on Islay and Jura, but no suitable patch of land found at Port Askaig. Luckily, they had an extremely useful bus shelter opposite the Port Askaig Hotel where we duly fell out the pub and crossed the road to pitch the tent. The cycles can just be seen and the beer recycling facility was handily placed on the right. Print quality is sufficiently bad that I think it could only have been the cheap Kodak compact I used at work, coupled with cheap Kodak print film. (Great memories from when he was single, but sadly only revisited because he died 6 weeks ago and I was digging out old photos for his family to see)

2018-03-31-0009 adj.jpg

Last edited:
Loading shovel ( driven by me as the driver didn't turn up) in a recycling yard taken with a Recycled camera ( from my dads collection) Panasonic C420AF point and shoot Kodak Colour plus 200. First film through the camera for 25 years or so as an experiment to see if it still works and if it does how well ! Summer 2017

LOADING.JPG

Last edited:
Just posting this to bump it up the page for the voters.

Thank you all v muchly. I shall have think for a new theme.

Well done Mr Snap, cracking shot.

Back