New person!

Name
Charlie
Edit My Images
Yes
Hiya everyone, im new to the forum and the photography world! My names Charlie and im a bit of a novice, so im going to be asking lots of questions I think haha

My other half bought me a Canon 600D for Christmas and ive only just recently started to use it and take some shots. I have two lenses with it (I think they are 18-55mm and 75-300mm)

Had to buy myself one of those "For Dummies" books to help me figure out what to do (im not the brightest spark and big words confuse me! lol), but I havent even read it all properly yet. Im kind of a 'hands on learner'

I take my photos on the RAW+L setting but ive noticed when i put the photos on my computer, and zoom in on certain parts, they come out really distorted.
I dont know whether this is to do with my actual computer monitor or if my camera is set up wrong .. any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hi Charlie and welcome to the forums lots of advice here. Regarding the out of focus /distorted images. Start a thread and post some examples for people to comment on.

Welcome Charlie! Steve is right, if you can upload some examples that would help, does it happen when you look at the RAW files directly or after converting?

Hi Charlie and welcome to TP - Glad that you found us, there's masses of information on the forum to get you going.

Look forward to seeing you around (y)

Hi Charlie and welcome to the forum :wave:

Welcome to the forum Charlie.

Back