NEW TITLE: Photographing Northumberland by Anita Nicholson - pre-orders

Mick Ryan

Advertiser
Name
Michael Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everyone,

Robert Harvey's Photographing WILTSHIRE is now published and available here: https://www.fotovue.com/shop/books/photographing-wiltshire/

I shipped, Photographing Northumberland by Anita Nicholson to the printers on Friday, and expect it back mid to late September.

Pre-orders and also a peek inside Anita's book is here in this news item: https://www.fotovue.com/news/announ...graphing-northumberland-pre-orders-available/

I have also just updated the Talk Photography discount coupon, this gives you 25% per cent off all our books (except pre-orders which are already discounted).

Use the coupon code TALK at the checkout. Free UK shipping is standard.

If you are after Photographing SCOTLAND by Dougie Cunningham, I'd get one now - especially with non-midge season coming up. There has been a mad rush on that book and it is just about to get its fourth reprint. It is here: https://www.fotovue.com/shop/books/photographing-scotland/

Thank you to everyone at TALK Photography, Marcel and team and everyone who contributes.

All the best,

Mick
fotovue.comNorthumberland Cover.jpg

Last edited:
Pre-ordered it the day you announced it. Ah well, if it's anywhere near as good as the Scotland one I shall be a happy bunny.

Last edited:
Thanks hunnymonster - if you pre-ordered Northumberland at £22 (RRP £26.95) the coupon doesn't work with pre-orders so you are good.

And a big thank you.

Mick

Pre-ordered as well. We spend many a weekend hopping up to Northumberland from Durham. Absolutely love the area. I hope the book will inspire me to try different locations and ideas.

Last edited:
Well, I've just gone mad and pre-ordered this and 5 others! All the areas that I like and plan to start discovering more of in the near future.

Hi Mick

Any news on the Cotswold book from Sarah Howard or the London Vol 2

I saw Amazon had the latter with a September 1st release date, but nothing on your site

Thanks
Rich

Hi TT,

Maps are done for Cotswold. It will be early 2021. Sorry for the delay.

All the best,

Mick

It looks like an excellent book, I have some of the southern versions as there are closer to me.

Just bought the Scotland and Northumberland books, now live in Glasgow, heading to Northumberland for four nights in October so very timely! Looking forward to getting hold of them!

Just bought the Scotland and Northumberland books, now live in Glasgow, heading to Northumberland for four nights in October so very timely! Looking forward to getting hold of them!
Thanks KH 42.

Mick

Thanks KH 42.

Mick

Received the Scotland book on Friday - honestly very impressed with the quality of it, its a lot of book for the money, now looking forward to getting my hands on the Northumberland one too! (and hoping Covid doesn't screw up my plans to make use of it)

I just wondered if there is a Yorkshire one (or set) in the pipeline?

Very pleased with the ones I recently received, East Anglia has given me some targets for days out this autumn.

Thanks Mick I’ve just ordered the Northumberland and North Wales ones.

slight delay, lorry arrives tonight in Leicester, I may have to drive down from Hebden BRidge first thing to get 600 or copies to despatch on MOnday.

There are LIndsay

Yorkshire Dales by Lizzie Shepherd

North York Moors and Coast by MIchael Cartwright.

Northumberland book arrived today what a lovely book. I've sent you a PM Mick about the order.

Regards Andy

Damn it :confused: Where's mine - postie's been and gone... Ah well there's always tomorrow (except I'm not off work tomorrow)

Received mine as well. Fantastic book and will get a lot of use as i spend a lot of time in Northumberland...

Me too, another gorgeous book, very excited for my trip in October (as longs as Covid doesn't put the kibosh on it of course)

Hi TT,

Maps are done for Cotswold. It will be early 2021. Sorry for the delay.

All the best,

Mick

Looking forward to that one! We've just been around Scotland with the guide book and thoroughly enjoyed it.

everyone got their books, sorry about the delay in replying.

All the best,

Mick

Back