New title

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey! Ive just got a new title!! :D :LOL:

Going to HAVE to get one now! Or maybe they will give me one free for all the publicity.

NICE LOL

Nice one Mods (you do get it right sometimes :bat:) - The OpTech Thread should be a "sticky" so that anyone who needs cheering up can read it (?)
Paul ;)

I changed that last night in a moment of weakness.

Glo......are you saying you want to be a stappy floozy :D

I just noticed I'm no longer just a Forum Regular. :(

What does it mean though? :thinking:

Oi you tarts......this thread is supposed to be about my sponsors..Optech!!! :D :LOL:

And you have your feet firmly under our table :D

I gave up smoking 6 weeks ago with the help of gum, patches and any thread that Janice has been involved in.

Thank you Janice :clap:.

PS can Janice have her own forum

Well done on the new title Janice, will miss the floozy tho!!!:D x x x

I gave up smoking 6 weeks ago with the help of gum, patches and any thread that Janice has been involved in.

Thank you Janice :clap:.

PS can Janice have her own forum

:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Glad to have been of some help!! (y) :D

What is Optech BTW?

What is Optech BTW?

AAAAARGGGHHHH!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :bang: :bang: :bonk: :bonk: :D :LOL:

Please go to post 1 of the Optech Straps thread and read every reply...........see you sometime on Wednesday!! :D :LOL:

Yep...that's the one Ive just thrown in the bin, Marcel!! (y) :D

Thrown it away? :eek:
Come now janice ... Im sure you could find other uses for it :naughty:

I did think of a few, Glo, but most involved the other end piece of the strap that I have lost ...... so... into the bin it goes and I will think of some exciting strappy type things to do with some whipped cream, golden syrup and an Optech strap!! :naughty: :D :LOL:

I did think of a few, Glo, but most involved the other end piece of the strap that I have lost ...... so... into the bin it goes and I will think of some exciting strappy type things to do with some whipped cream, golden syrup and an Optech strap!! :naughty: :D :LOL:

Janice - You may have blown the "free strap" from OpTech with that last comment :nuts: - At least from the instructions I posted I see the strap is washable :LOL:
Paul ;)

At least from the instructions I posted I see the strap is washable :LOL:
Paul ;)

Thank goodness for that....that cream can sure get in some awkward places !:naughty: :D

Yes, like you say, I think I may have blown my chances. (if you will pardon the expression!!) :naughty:

Back