New to forum, New to photography

it wasnt me guvnors

Game on! Are you volunteering to do the sewing together Marianne - as the leader of our knitting group? (y)

Matty, I think you might be missing a TP promotional opportunity here. Winter scarfs with the TP logo :thinking: (y)

yes, I'll sew them together, they should be about 20cm square, if you make one, crocheted or knitted send it to me and I'll sew it up but if it gets too heavy you'll have to collect it :LOL:

Here's an embarassing revelation.
I used to be able to crochet when I was about 15....
Yes, a 15 yr old boy knowing how to crochet, taught by his sister...lol

I think it explains alot of things..:p

Here's an embarassing revelation.
I used to be able to crochet when I was about 15....
Yes, a 15 yr old boy knowing how to crochet, taught by his sister...lol

I think it explains alot of things..:p
He! he! ..... I taught my younger bro too....we had more blankets in our house than the bedlinen dept in Rackhams!

Hey Amy, dont know about photography but stick with us and we'll have you knitting & crocheting your own outfits by the end of next week :LOL:

hehe knitting is always great - mum is a great knitter!

Im more a clothes design person :D i have a sewing machine and its great making clothes. so any orders on that ;)

So admins - do we need a new forum? "Knitting and Crochet". I vote Amy and Marianne as mods (y)

Glad to see you've gone back to purple btw Amy! :clap:

hehe,
Me as a mod for knitting :eek:

How about a crafts thread - then most of us can contribute!

Welcome Amy Babycakes from a somewhat older beginner.
PS: I can spell better than I can shoot pictures.

...sorry...

Beauty is in the eye of the photographer.
Always remember this:-:bonk:
Even on your worst failure, a blind man on a galloping horse would never notice the faults and failures.

Welcome aboard :wave:

Just got back to the real world....Hello and welcome, nice to see some youngsters pulling up the ranks, better than us dithering old farts :LOL: :wave:

Hi there Amy and yes - do like the Avatar - where'd you find it?
Uxbridge not too far from Reading BTW.

Back