New To Forum

JDL

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I have always been interested in photopraphy and have decided to take my interest further and start to develop my ability. I am looking for suggestions and reviews on courses preferably online due to work commitments.

I have a digital SLR Canon EOS 350D with ith the 18-55mm lens supplied with the camera. I also have 2 canon lenses from a Non digital canon 28-80mm and 80-200mm.

I will post some images shortly and look forward to getting some views to help improve my techniques.

Regards

JL

[s4]welcome to TPf[/s4]

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Courses.........why not try the open university course next time they open it for enrollment.

hi and welcome :wave:

Welcome to the forum :banana:

18.gif

Hi JL,

Welcome to Talk Photography, anything you need help with, just ask!

Hi there and welcome; it's definitely the best place to receive comments and critiques on images.
I'd be interested to hear about any "on-line" courses you find, as I've been looking around without success for something that could help me advance my photo skills etc.
:)

:wave: hi and :welcome: to the forums. I don't know about any courses but you will sure learn a lot if you stick around here. There are loads of guys 'n' gals more than willing to share their experience and knowledge. There are all sorts here from complete beginners to pro photographers (y)

Hello and welcome!

:wave: Hello, I'm new too and there is soo soo much to read here!

Hi i'm new here too. been on for a few days now, and am loving it!!! Have become so addicted to this forum.......sure you will too!! have fun

Back