North England New to photography

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
No
Now I'm getting on a bit, it's time to start learning something new ready for my retirement, photography seems to be the ideal thing so hello to you all

Hello and welcome to the forum Barry, plenty of knowledgeable folk in here

Les :)

Grab yourself an Evening Class at your Local College, should be starting soon for the new Term. Not cheap but a good foundation to the Hobby.:welcome:

Hi Barry, good choice ;)

As Lennard says, join a local club and get know a wee bit more before you commit any cash.

Welcome to the forum :fuji:

Hi Barry, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Welcome to TP Barry if you live around Crosby there is a club which part of the city are you from

Welcome. Get out there, start shooting and share what you think is good on here,

Welcome Barry, as a complete beginner myself around 7 years ago I can highly recommend joining a local camera club, especially one that will support beginners. also just keep shooting, try different settings and make yourself do something out of your comfort zone as much as possible. Oh and enjoy! :)

Back