New to website

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi. I am new to the website and am trying to upload some of my photos but keep getting the error message " file too big". How can I resize but keep the integrity of the photo?

Hi Paul, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

You could try posting the same question in the beginers section then I'm sure it wont be too long before someone is along to answer your question much better than I can.

Thanks. Looking forward to talking to new people and getting feedback from my photos. I have recently invested in a Nikon D3300 and also a 55-200 lens as well as the 18-55 that came with it. Still getting used to all the buttons and modes as its been a long time since I used a SLR, never mind a DSLR. Will get used to this website (hopefully) and be able to improve over the coming months with the tutorials.:):ty::nikon:

Hi and welcome to TP - There are some sites, such as photo bucket, where you can upload images of any size and they will automatically get resized for the forum - At least it used to work like that :D

Look forward to seeing you around :thumbs;

Welcome to the forums Paul, have a read HERE on posting images.

Back