New toy arrived today ... and it's GREEN ... :-)

Edit My Images
No
Well ... nothing like having too many cameras is there ... :cautious: ... or as my son says accusingly "yet another camera NOT to use eh Dad ?" ... :LOL:

Here is my new GREEN toy which is a direct result of someone else getting a Red one HERE recently ... :shrug: ... thanx Ab$olut ... :cautious:

gho_a.jpg

Image courtesy of Lomography.com web site ... (y)

Actually, believe it or not, I am quite excited about it and will be experimenting with it when we go to Scotland in two weeks or so ... :woot: ... and I plan to take some comparison shots alongside the 'proper' MF and the D200 ... more for my own amusement than anything else ... :D

But hey ... who cares it is a real camera even if it is a Green Holga ... ;)

:p

Well ... nothing like having too many cameras is there ... :cautious: ... or as my son says accusingly "yet another camera NOT to use eh Dad ?" ... :LOL:

:LOL:

My point is proven by your inability to use one of your other cameras to take a picture of this new addition!!

Looks cool though.

(y)

Nice one Roger, enjoy.

:D ... Why thank you very much kind Sir ... (y)

My point is proven by your inability to use one of your other cameras to take a picture of this new addition!!

Looks cool though.

(y)

Does b'stard ring any bells ... :naughty:

Fangs for the comment though ... :D

hes so green its untrue lol

Don't know why you would think that ... :cautious: ... but oh and then some m8 ... :LOL:

My kids have had one of those fore years, it says fisher price on the back. They play with it in the bath

My kids have had one of those fore years, it says fisher price on the back. They play with it in the bath

It wouldn't surprise me if it does ... :cautious: ... but if it's Green I'll cadge it off 'em for a bag of sweets ... :naughty:

Scotland! :runaway:

The green jag is coming north? Not much diesel up here mind! ;)

:LOL: ... NOT quite HuN ... :eek: ... wouldn't fit everything in so that has to stay SotB while we trek our way up in a more suitable chariot ... :D

West coast for us though ... :shrug:

Scotland! :runaway:

The green jag is coming north? Not much diesel up here mind! ;)

:shake:

The Jag wouldn't accomodate all of Ven's camera equipment - boot FAR too small.

And deffo not a diesel!

:puke:

I have kindly offered to look after it while he holidays in bonny scotland, not sure my offer will be taken up though.

:thumbsdown::bang:

Yeah it's an invasion. I'm coming North with the clan at the same time! lol.

Not in the same place at the same time though, mind you, my family would probably leave me there if I went off taking pics all the time. :shrug:

...And you're going to walk out with that, and take pictures, in public ?? :wacky:

Have fun! :)

Whatever you do, do not put it down on the grass.

You may never find it again.

very good have fun with it here is a site with tips and mods you can do to you're holga.Make sure you tape it up nice and tight once its loaded! Atleast yours is a little more discreet Ive had all sorts of looks from just dog walkers when out in the country with mine so god knows what it'll be like when I do some street with it maybe it'll help get some good expressions :p

http://www.squarefrog.co.uk/

Does water squirt out of the lens if you squeeze it :LOL: I guess that little flap on top is where you top it up from :shrug: :p

Only joking Rog :D I bet you'll have a great time experimenting with your new toy (y) Enjoy :)

Does water squirt out of the lens if you squeeze it :LOL: I guess that little flap on top is where you top it up from :shrug: :p

I was just sitting here thinking exactly the same thing :D:D:D

...And you're going to walk out with that, and take pictures, in public ??

Have fun!

Oh yes I am ... :LOL: ... I have no pride left ...

Whatever you do, do not put it down on the grass.

You may never find it again.

That's the master plan Psi ... ;)

very good have fun with it here is a site with tips and mods you can do to you're holga.Make sure you tape it up nice and tight once its loaded! Atleast yours is a little more discreet Ive had all sorts of looks from just dog walkers when out in the country with mine so god knows what it'll be like when I do some street with it maybe it'll help get some good expressions

Thanx for the Linky Ab$ ... I would not have known about the tape jobby ... now I've gotta search out some Green tape fff ... :shrug:

excellent choice Ven!!!!
they seem like real fun camera's

Fun is what it is all about ... life's far too serious ... ;)

That CMY looks so cool hahaha

:thinking: ... soz being thick but CMY ...

Does water squirt out of the lens if you squeeze it I guess that little flap on top is where you top it up from

Only joking Rog I bet you'll have a great time experimenting with your new toy Enjoy

Thanx exu Pal ... :razz: ... tried that but it doesn't hold water ... let alone light ... :LOL:

I am planning to enjoy it but not so sure about the great time ...

I was just sitting here thinking exactly the same thing

And CSM you're just as bad as Paul ... :cautious:

AND another thing ... It's a timeless classic I'll have you lot know ... :love:

The tape thing is for the older ones Ven according to the squarefrog site so you might not need it.

Back