New Toy

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Now i dont know how this happened, i left my 600 F4 and 70-200 F2.8 alone for an hour

3R1P9037.jpg

When i got back, this was standing next to them ?

3R1P9038.jpg

Lucky man Ian, wish I could find one of those liying around, Are you bringing it to Whipsnade.

Lucky man Ian, wish I could find one of those liying around, Are you bringing it to Whipsnade.

The way Ian is going with these lenses he'll need a team of sherpas to come with him to meets!

wow, size is everything ;-)

:clap:

i am sure you will use it well mate..(y)

all the best for the new year..

md(y)

mmmmmmm big lens.....

Hey Ian I would to have a go at breeding them lenses, could you pop them in the post to me and I'll send them back once they've produced ;)

Congrats Ian :D:woot: It's an awesome lens, but are you renting it or bought outright?

I think the 300's cold, letting a new one out in the cold without a jacket.

Heheheh the jacket is at the post office, picking it up in the morning :) at the moment its being kept warm in the flat ;)

Ian, dont forget its at the side of you when youre asleep, we dont want you forgetting and rolling over and damaging the small but highly expensive hood.

if you go out and need a camera to put one of those babies on mate give me a shout and i will bring my camera over..

i dont want one feeling left out:naughty:

md(y) just cos its you (y)

If you're putting him out to stud, my 100-400mm is a bitch!

That's quality mate ;)

Richard.

Do you think if you left the 600 & 300 together alone for an hour you would get a EF800 5.6L IS USM? :D

Congrats on the 300 - its a cracking lens

If I say please very nicely, could I leave my 70-200 with you for a while to see if I can get a 300 2.8 :LOL:

Hope you have a lot of fun with it :D

Not going for Macro then?

Simply gorgeous set of lenses you have there

Back