New UK Large Format Photography Forum

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
First off, if this post is contravening any rules then please can someone remove it and accept my apologies.

It appears that although the http://www.lf-photo.org.uk/forum/ is still online, there does not appear to be any activity for reasons unknown. Even the Administrators are not responding to any of my emails or private messages.

It has been said to me in the past that large format photography in the UK is thin compared to say the USA and Canada, reasons for this may because of the physical size of these countries compared to the UK I don't know.

I have been thinking about setting up a UK Large Format forum for sometime to try and bring UK users closer together and also offer a place where they can buy and sell gear to each other.

Earlier today, I spent a few hours setting up a new forum and registering a new domain name to see how it progresses.

For anyone who maybe interested in the new forum I have setup, the url is http://www.5x4.co.uk

PS.
Please remove this post if it is contravening any rules

Ian

Just signed up and completed the account verification. Now for a look round...

I shall sign up as well Ian, sounds interesting.

I am a member of the US large format forum but tbh I find it so US centric that no one xomments on any shots taken anywhere else. This sounds more like it.

Andy

I shall sign up as well Ian, sounds interesting.

I am a member of the US large format forum but tbh I find it so US centric that no one xomments on any shots taken anywhere else. This sounds more like it.

Andy

Thanks Andy, I know its gooing to be a slow process to get this off the ground and running so any help promoting it would be appreciated.

Is this forum open to expats?

There are a couple of people from the United States signed up so far...

Me too (y)

Oh bloody hell, I was hoping to get away from you loonies......:D

Well I've never owned a LF camera and don't think I ever will, is there any point me signing up or does it help to get the numbers up?

I've signed up but not as Asha .....( I have my reasons!)

Once I start replying to threads, it won't take long for you lot to figure who I am ( pseudo) :D

So there's our first clue - joined but no posts yet...

Verboten ☠

UK Large Format Photography
The board is currently being upgraded. Please check back later.

Back