New Year Tenerife

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Went away with Mrs Mil for some sun between Christmas and the new year. A couple of shots of Tenerife:

[1]
Mount Teide & puddle. This was taken about 45 mins before sunset and taken quickly as behind me was a rampaging line of OAPs (well, they were older than me, just...) having just descended from a coach.
ten1.jpg

[2]
Loro Parque
ten2.jpg

[3]
Above the cloud line. One of those places that was breath-taking to see (to my right were loads of happy campers snapping away)
ten3.jpg

Cheers :)

(all with 300D 17-40 & 70-200 f/4s)

That Mackaw shot is great !!!. Remember driving up to that mountain in my shorts & T-Shirt only to find it's freezing up there ;)

I have been there twice in the last two years, both times I was after the infamous "above the clouds" shot that you have managed so well. The others are good but that one is by far my favourite. I think I might of positioned the tree off slightly to either side though, it's just too central where it is now.

Cheers. I know what you mean Steve. The foreground has been chopped as there was quite a considerable distance between me and the tree. Ideally I would've liked a clear view under the branches. My ND grads were resting in the hotel too. Also went to the dentist
1136341034.jpg

Excellent (as always) milou :)

that last one is excellent, is that up mt tiede?

all very good, very sharp and clear, agree about the tree and clouds shot, just more that over a tad and it would have been fantastic

All up to your usual standard sir!

I'm guessing from the format of the 3rd one that it's a crop?

I think I'd be with the other guys and get that tree re-positioned if poss.

I like all 3 - all far better than Icould do. The dentist one is kinda different too! :)

Back