New York City

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Morning all,

Here's a few from my trip to NYC in February this year. A trip which was made extra special as I proposed to my girlfriend and thankfully, she said yes!!

IMG_3418-Edit.jpg

IMG_3661.jpg

IMG_3407-Edit.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Tonnes more photos on my blog. Might be useful for anyone travelling in near future. If you would like to know anything about where these photos were taken from, please don't be shy.

Blog linky: http://boundey.co.uk/blog/?p=394

tk.

Great shots and well composed. Congratulations to both of you too..!

Mark

I love number two, i was watching Limitless the other day and i saw this location i was thinking it would look great at night and your shot has proved me right, excellent stuff and congrats on the engagement!:love:

2, 3 & 4 are great apart from the borders.

Lovely set! I went to NYC last Oct as well but didn't have time to do any night photography... too bust with Jazz bars and other stuff that my hostel was offering...
I especially love the ones at the Bridge #2 and #3, the one at the ground zero site... Lovely lights, spot on exposure and good composition! :D

Nice set of images - I'm due to be visiting in a few weeks so looking forward to this.
The only thing I would say is they would look better without the distracting borders.

Got sent your blog by Craft off of here last night! Very good, all very sharp. Congratulations too

Many thanks for the messages of congrats and image comments. Much appreciated. :)

If you want to know any exact locations where they were shot from, just give me a shout and i'll post the info.

Back