New Zealand Parliament Protests [8]

Name
William
Edit My Images
Yes

Scenes gathered from 02/03/2022 during the removal of protestors from New Zealand's parliament grounds.

Starting photography as a hobby and picked up a cheap Pentax P30T w/ a lens second hand for $70 NZD (~ £35). These photos are from a roll of Ilford Delta 3200, my third roll I've had developed. Really happy with how these photos turned out. Excited to start my third roll of film and better get to grips with photography. Critique is wanted, I ask you to just keep my inexperience in mind ;).

Last edited:
A good example of documentary photography, though slightly repetitive viewed as a set. I like the old-fashioned/timeless style as it matches the timeless subject well. The images aren't very sharp, but that's OK as the fine detail doesn't matter, IMO. It's a very good start, and I look forward to seeing more, on any subject.

Oh, and welcome to TP! :)

A good example of documentary photography, though slightly repetitive viewed as a set. I like the old-fashioned/timeless style as it matches the timeless subject well. The images aren't very sharp, but that's OK as the fine detail doesn't matter, IMO. It's a very good start, and I look forward to seeing more, on any subject.

Oh, and welcome to TP! :)
Thank you very much! I definitely agree that I could have captured more of a variety of images. I'll be sure to share more in the future

Sadly just these 3, I had more on my second roll but I accidentally ruined the whole roll by not winding it back properly
:eek: You won't be the first or the last!
Yes welcome to the forum ... we have an active Film section here. :)

Very nice set of candid street style captures William, liking all of these very much and like Garry I look forward to seeing some more of your work. Particularly the street shots from the other side of the world.

Last edited:
Back