Midlands Newbie from Staffordshire area

Name
DAVE
Edit My Images
No
Hi All,
I'm looking forward to learning much from everyone here. I'm a definite novice, but eager to learn. I've done a couple of courses through Jessops (Derby) - well worth it I felt. I'm also working with Photoshop, with the assistance of a comprehensive tutorial package from Phlearn.com - which I'm finding really enjoyable, great presentation and superbly produced.

My main photography interests are Portrait (human and pet), Wildlife (especially birds of prey) and landscape.

Looking forward to spending time learning.

Hi Dave, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hello and a very warm :welcome: to you.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Hello Dave :wave:

:welcome: to the forum

Hi Dave and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Welcome Dave

Back