Newbie (returning) to the business of photography!

Name
Dave D
Edit My Images
No
Let me explain.

In the distant days of film photography, I was a wedding and social photographer, as well as running a main lab and the hand print darkroom.
I stopped when digital was just emerging but the cost to migrate to digital was huge, things changed in my private life etc, and I eventually sold my trusty Bronica SQ.

But now I'm back, 5DmkII in hand. I've had a small amount of paid work reacently. The odd wedding, portraits, band photography, stock, a handful of food shoots, and hopefully just about to land a nice sized product shoot.

I'm in a position (at my wife's suggestion) to leave my day job, and concentrate on my photography as a business. I have a couple other income streams, so it's not totally daunting.

I'm looking for a space to rent as a studio as I'm outgrowing the spare bedroom. So a few things to look forward to.

It's good to be back

I look forward to getting involved in some discussions on the forum. I hope my input will be useful

Dave

Hi Dave, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum Dave :wave:

Back