Newbie :)

Name
Rebecca
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone I'm Becky and VERY new to this I'm wanting to get into photography but don't know where to start eg which camera is best for a beginner I'm from co Durham xx thanku in advance

Hi Becky, I hope you enjoy the forum :welcome:

Set yourself a strict budget, decide which make to use, and get shooting!

:canon: So I would recommend that make but you will have to make your own mind up ;)

Thanku for your reply I'm really wanting to get into photography just really haven't a clue where to start

Welcome Becky, plenty of friendly advice on here.

Hi Becky and welcome to TP - Have a look around the forum, there's some tutorials section that will help you decide how to go. There's always bundles of friendly folks with advice if you ask.

Look forward to seeing you around (y)

Hi Becky, welcome to the forums! What equipment have you got already? Compact, bridging camera or just a phone with a camera?

Welcome becky anything and everything you need to know is on these forums

As above welcome to TP and enjoy yourself and your new hobby when you manage to get a camera sorted. Oh and prepare to be broke from now on :D.

If you look at the photos on here, they can give real inspiration and if you ask the thread author, they'll give you help and advice over how they've shot it.

Hi Becky, welcome to the forum.

Decide what you want to do photographically, subjects etc, budget then ask for suggestions, questions always welcome here and lots of advice available. Have fun, it's a great hobby!

Hi Becky, welcome to the forum.

Decide what you want to do photographically, subjects etc, budget then ask for suggestions, questions always welcome here and lots of advice available. Have fun, it's a great hobby!

This and welcome.

Looks ike you have two ready models by your avatar :)

Cheers.

Welcome Becky, it can be daunting choosing a camera, take your time, no need to rush, although i know excitement can be hard to then be patient lol... as said above do you have anything in particular that you already enjoy photographing? or random like me, anything and everything:D

Back