Edit My Images
No
I'm a newbie to this site. My name is Tatum. I have found my niche in photography which is HDR of which I am still learning about editing my DSLR photos online. One thing i would love to learn is hoe to make the sky more dramatic in my photos to give them more of a wow factor.
At present I cannot afford to purchase photoshop and have tried Lanscape pro as a trial bit it keeps on saying it's stopped working so unable to use it.

Would anyone be able to help me with some advice.

Thanks

Assuming you are taking 3 different exposures, I would certainly suggest using a tripod for any scene you intend to make into a HDR image so that all 3 images match up properly.

Also, Welcome. This forum has been very welcoming and informative for me in my short time here.

Thanks. Photography is my passion especially landscapes, urban and architecture. The HDR shots are taken with 3 shots as I have just learnt how to do this kind of photography. Not yet got a tripod but have a steady hand. Will be getting a tripod soon enough.
This forum looks like a great ace to get help and advice.

Hi Tatum, welcome to TP a great set of members here willing to help and give advice if and when you need it. To get the Wow punch in a sky, it does help to get as much right in the camera first, then maybe a bit of an edit to finish it off. If you have not got any editing software, then try Gimp as it is a great free one to use so I am told, plus download the Nik Collection which is free and very good.

I have used Gimp before and I found it confusing. The Nik collection software is that just for Nikon cameras as I have a Canon DSLR.

Hi Tatum, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".

Hi Tatum and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Hi Tatum :welcome: to the forum

Be careful not to overdo HDR, they can look so false it not processed well (y)

Back