Beginner Newborn props

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all hopefully this is in the right place :)

Our little girl is due in 3 weeks and I'm wanting to order some stuff for a photo shoot and from reading up on newborns the best time window is the first 2 weeks :) can anyone recommend any sites to buy from without breaking the bank, after all it's only gonna be used once or twice. Looking at maybe a nice fluffy blanket to hang over my background support stand and beanbag. Then a few other bits and pieces, little cocoon type thing and hats :)

Many thanks

For shopping this place is good :)

http://babypropshop.co.uk/head-hats-bums/

You can get blankets and stuffers there too. But to be honest, a £5 fleece from IKEA or anywhere else is just as good. Also look for pretty scarves to lay over her or wrap her in. You don't need to spend a lot :)

Many congratulations on the impending arrival of your baby :)

There's loads of sources for the hats and blankets, a proper posing beanbag costs loads, but you can get a beanbag without breaking the bank.

Have you been watching YouTube vids of how this is done? It's not as easy as it looks, but if you're happy to spend the time and be patient, it's not impossible.

For my money your better off just taking nice pictures of your baby being themselves. Photo's are about memories and a posed photo of your baby will remind you of nothing but the photo shoot as your baby will never really be like that and the 5ft canvas will soon be replaced by a million other photo's as your little one grows! Best advice I could give you is leave your slr setup in the lounge so you can pick it up and fire a few frames quickly when ever you feel the need!

Sorry we already have a beanbag was just the little props and stuff :) bought a few off amazon for under a tenner and a really nice fluffy blanket white on one side and pink on the other from the range for 9.99. She is due any day now so will post some photos once she is here :)

Don't worry Alex I am sure I will be taking plenty of everyday photos :) just wanted some nice pose ones whilst she is still tiny :)

Thanks

Good luck, look forward to seeing the pics. From my experience recently I think that the biggest element you will need is patience. It took me a whole day to get settled on the day in question.

Sorry we already have a beanbag was just the little props and stuff :) bought a few off amazon for under a tenner and a really nice fluffy blanket white on one side and pink on the other from the range for 9.99. She is due any day now so will post some photos once she is here :)

Don't worry Alex I am sure I will be taking plenty of everyday photos :) just wanted some nice pose ones whilst she is still tiny :)

Thanks
Each to there own enjoy every minute of it she will grow up too fast!

Back